When in PARIS, it would be a shame and a waste not to spend a few hours at the PUCES DE SAINT OUEN.
- Because it is a mine of treasures.
- Because the look of the vendors is like reading a book on the human being.
- Because it is the latest place to SEE and BE SEEN. So please construct your look accordingly !
- Because MA COCOTTE, Starck’s latest hot restaurant is fun, especially on the top floor.
- Because it is the widest and most important Flea Market in the world.
- Because HABITAT opened a Vintage store with all its oldies, and L’ECLAIREUR presents an eclectic choice of items of high interest.
HABITAT VINTAGE WAREHOUSE
MA COCOTTE RESTAURANT: Philippe STARCK as good as usual ! Ask for a low table on the top floor: full sunshine brimming, great seating, and the terrasse to lounge on.
No reservation so come early or late.