Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SECLUDED BRUNCH AT “THE HOTEL PARTICULIER” IN MONTMARTRE

 

We’re all a bit fed up with that shitty rainy windy weather so terribly daunting for our blowdrys; and it’s bloody time for a delicious brunch better than home but almost like home.

You’re wondering if this is MY house, right in the middle of Paris ? Wish I could say a big wide YES with my mouth opened up like a duck, but NO, it is not….Unfortunately.

It is the HOTEL PARTICULIER : a harbor in Paris. Should I give you the address or play selfish brat and keep it for myself and I and me ?!!!

 

Brunch-hotel-particulier-monmartre-hoosta-magazine

 

So easy to picture myself greeting you on the steps , and so naturely welcoming you inside as if I had been living there a good 750 years !

 

 

 

Wouldn’t it be so romantically perfect and ideal to have that little table set for brunch ?

 

Well, that’s exactly what happens there, when you go for brunch ! Isn’t that a lovely piece of news for the coming week-end ? Bet on Saturday as on Sunday it’s back to murky swishy

awfully dreary greyy weather ( is that real English or has the bad weather hit my neurons ? )

 

Before :

 

After :

exterieur-Brunch-hotel-particulier-monmartre-hoosta-magazine

And if you really want to have a peek at the inside of that oasis :

 

 

 

 

Brunch : 36€ par person, Saturday and Sunday from 12 am to 3pm.

L’Hôtel Particulier Montmartre
23, avenue Junot
75018 Paris
France
T.: +33 (0)1 53 41 81 40

No comments: