Sunday, September 30, 2012

DAZZLING ALESSANDRO PUCCINELLI !!!!!!!

 

Listen to Vaughan WILLIAMS “ A Sea Symphony” while you try to emerge from those gigantic waves !

 

 


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

 

 

No words powerful enough to describe the strenght of ALESSANDRO PUCCINELLI’s work !

Plunge !

 

 

His passion : the sea.

“To some extent the sea is my guide through life; I think of the sea as an example and a source of knowledge.

The presence of the ocean in my everyday life is a balancing factor that helps me reconnect with that internal equilibrium which, as a human being, I too easily, lose.  The sea brings me clarity of thought, its waves, as described by Jack London, are ‘the knights of the infinite sea army,’ bearing simplicity, elegance, power and freedom.”

 

Intersections 01

 

 

Intersections 06

 

 

_MG_0012-Edit

 

varie0420101207

 

 

8-24668-10_IPA_Intersections02

http://www.alessandropuccinelli.com/

No comments: